Mountain States Logistics, more powerful than ever before
We are excited to announce that Mountain States Logistics (MSL) has officially teamed up with Symbia Logistics of Edwards, Colorado. As the industry evolves, it is important that we increase our footprint and scale our capabilities in order to better serve our customers.
The reliable MSL team will continue to run the Denver warehouse, now operating under the Symbia flag. Existing and new clients alike can expect the same hands-on, can-do attitude that has brought us to where we are today. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and will move mountains on your behalf.
Stronger. Faster. Better.
Just like Mountain State Logistics, Symbia is built upon reliability. When it comes to the supply chain, we connect all the dots, and we also recognize that your reputation is on the line. To say we take that responsibility personally would merely scratch the surface.
(direct to Consumer) SERVICES:
- Pick and Pack
- Direct to Consumer
- eCommerce Online Order Fulfillment
- Inventory Management
- Kitting & Assembly with the utmost respect for your products
- Returns & Reverse Logistics
- Multi-Warehouse Solutions
- Amazon Fulfillment
- Quick and easy integrations with shopping carts and ERPs: BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Volusion, WooCommerce, and more
B2B WAREHOUSING & FULFILLMENT SERVICES:
- Public Warehousing
- Omnichannel Supply Chain
- Industrial Kitting & Assembly
- Cross Docking
- Fulfillment Services
- Shared & Dedicated Warehousing
- Local and Nationwide Trucking
- Pick and Pack
- Stretch Wrap
- Inventory Tracking and Management Technology
- Individualized Labeling
- On-site Customer Systems
- 24/7 inventory visibility via our web portal
JIT Manufacturing Support
When done right, Lean manufacturing or JIT (Just in Time) manufacturing support will boost productivity and reduce operating costs. Our Lean Six Sigma certification means that we are trained in doing more with less. Efficient fulfillment practices are passed on to our clients, making excessive inventory and overhead obsolete.
What you can expect with Symbia’s JIT Support:
- Reduction in inventory and labor costs
- Reduction in overhead
- Fewer mistakes
- Faster turn times
- More orders fulfilled
Our Promise to You
We will work together to make your dollar go farther—like all the way across the country.
- Custom, smart solutions
- Personalized service
- Fair pricing
- Facilities around the country
- Efficient and accurate fulfillment
- A can-do attitude, every day
- Longstanding relationships
(because that's just how we do business)