Thanks to the support of Symbia Logistics, babies all over the U.S. will rock cute bums.
Symbia is excited to announce it is now serving the e-fulfillment needs of Abby & Finn, a subscription diaper company with an incredible mission: to donate 500,000 diapers this year alone to families in need. With every subscription of eco-friendly diapers their customers buy, they give a pack of diapers to a child in need.
Abby & Finn chose Symbia thanks to our reliability, customization, fair pricing and a reputation for getting the job done right — which, as it turns out, are the very same reasons they’re growing. We’re proud to partner with a company that shares our values and delivers on their promises.
“Our customers are growing every day, so they need the support of a reliable, trustworthy fulfillment operation with plenty of experience,” said Dave Boger, Director of Ops and Business Development for Symbia. “And we are excited to announce that coming this summer, we are opening a brand new 50,000-square-foot warehouse in Denver, Colo. to serve even more e-fulfillment clients.”
Symbia’s e-fulfillment business continues to grow. Why? There are a few key reasons.
- We pack and ship direct to the consumer lightning fast — order by noon for same/next day fulfillment.
- We manage inventory using controls baked into the CORE Warehouse Management System.
- We have great respect for our clients products. We safely assemble each package with appropriate protective packaging and include all the small details, including flyers, inserts, coupons, etc.
- We are 99% accurate and on-time.
- In the unlikely instance the consumer isn’t satisfied, we also handle returns and all the reverse logistics.